Used Boats for sale by owner since 1983. BoatsFSBO™
1970 Grand Banks Classic
Please call owner John at 707-343-1685 or 936-499-3492.
Boat is in San Rafael, California.
42’ 1970 Grand Banks Trawler.
Keel laid in 1969, at Junk Bay Kowloon, China.
This beautiful trawler is set up as a live aboard, perfect for a new San Francisco resident on a budget!
Equipped with twin low time 120hp Ford Lehman diesel engines.
The total fuel capacity is 620 gallons.
The salon features:
1) An ultra suede covered settee and two easy chairs.
One chair is a leather recliner, the other is a glider.
2) A wood burning stove.
3) Visio HD television.
4) Bose Wave sound system.
5) Custom insulated headliner with integral halogen lights on a dimmer switch.
6) Mecco Shade blinds.
Master stateroom aft:
1) Has the rare and more desirable double bed setup with a new memory foam mattress.
2) En suite bath with shower and VacuFlush toilet.
3) Built in hanging closet, desk and dressers.
1) En suite bath with shower and VacuFlush toilet.
2) Hanging closet.
1) Separate FrigoBoat refrigerator and freezer systems with electronic thermostat controls.
2) Propane cooktop.
3) Panasonic microwave oven.
4) Hot water heated by a Raritan water heater or the port engine heat exchanger.
5) 250 gallon on board water capacity.
1) 2.5 KW Heart inverter/smart charger with Xantrex Link 1000 controller.
2) Trojan T125 house batteries (4).
3) CQR 45 lb anchor with electric windlass.
4) Outside propane grill.
5) Sailing dingy with electric motor as tender.
6) Halogen spreader lights.
1) Dual Raytheon GPS with RL70 display on the fly bridge and RC520 display at the lower helm.
2) Raytheon radar.
3) AutoNav 1500 autopilot with dual control heads tied to GPS system.
4) Standard Horizon GX2360S VHF com radio with remote mike and speaker on fly bridge.
5) West Marine secondary VHF com radio.
6) Raytheon depth finders on fly bridge and at lower helm.
Fresh paint and bottom job summer 2016.
42’ 1970 Grand Banks trawler.